56545Re: How well understood should a PBI or User Story be at various points in its lifecycle?

  • avinap77
    Jan 12, 2013
      p.s. While we're at it:

      "
      The ScrumMaster acts as a coach for the Scrum Team, helping them to execute the Scrum process. He helps them to work together and to learn the Scrum framework, and protects them from both internal and external distractions. **He may facilitate meetings**, and helps keep the Scrum Team on track, productive, and growing in ability.
      "
      (Agile Atlas, I think you know which page)

      I'm in fact addressing the root cause of this discussion - here:
      https://trello.com/c/fZQC4KfI

      Have a happy week,
      and don't take me too seriousely - I would be deeply offended if you did...

      Avi

      -------------
      We're not building nuclear missiles, nor promoting world peace.
      It's just software, Try to remember it.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "avinap77" wrote:

      > Healthy sense of self-humor helps too..
      > ;-)
      >
      > With greatest respect, Really.
      > Avi
      >

      > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Ron Jeffries wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Avi,
      > >
      > > On Jan 12, 2013, at 5:21 AM, "avinap77" wrote:
      > >
      > > > So what's the deal with facilitation? is it in or out?
      > >

      > > You win. The word "facilitates" appears in the Scrum Guide.
      > >
      > > Ron Jeffries
      > > www.XProgramming.com
      > > I have two cats, and a big house full of cat stuff.
      > > The cats fight and divide up the house, messing up their own lives.
      > > Nice work cats.
      > > Meow.

    • Show all 60 messages in this topic