56531Re: How well understood should a PBI or User Story be at various points in its lifecycle?

  • avinap77
    Jan 9 3:54 AM
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Ron Jeffries wrote:

      > Business-focused conversation, specifically conversation about
      > what's to be built, is almost always done too little, not too much.

      I've personally been to too many meetings where people spent hours (literally hours) talking about what they want to build, ignoring the fact that it would never really happen.

      In my experience timeboxing these discussions is one of many things that helps keep focus on the one most important thing to build instead of on the 20 other things that may or may not.

      So I guess our experiences diverge.
      This does not make what any of us says to be neither true nor false.

      Avi
    • Show all 60 messages in this topic