56458Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum in non-co-located, non-overlapping teams? (was: Meeting minutes for stand up meetings

  • Sean Corfield
    Jan 2, 2013
      On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Mark Levison <mark@...> wrote:

      Sean you're probably doing pretty well and the best you can given the circumstances.

      We're doing OK but we can definitely do better :)

      As to creating multiple teams I usually hear about mixed onshore offshore teams and I get asked how to coordinate 14-15 people in this context. My answer was about that sort of case.

      Yeah, that sounds like a "big" team to me in terms of keeping communication open across the whole team. We're three people (four including the DBA/SA) and expecting to double this year - but unlikely to ever be co-located - so I look for good ideas wherever I can, to help us remain productive.
      --
      Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

      "Perfection is the enemy of the good."