Skip to search.

56409Re: [scrumdevelopment] Another User Story terminology thread - Epics/Themes

  • Dave Smith
    Dec 20 2:23 PM
      On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Charles Bradley - Professional Scrum Trainer and Coach <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      I've noticed this in the last few years.  I first noticed it in one of my clients 3 years ago(especially in use at the D/Director/VP level), then I noticed it in Pivotal Tracker and Greenhopper in the last year.

      That terminology has been in Pivotal Tracker since at least early 2007, and maybe earlier. The folks behind Pivotal Tracker were early XPers. Tracker was under development when Mike's book was released in late 2005.

      Dave (former Pivot)

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic