56364User Story Straw Poll

  • Mark Levison
    Dec 14, 2012
      This a simple non-binding poll that I'm using to try and discover general parlance.

      Ron and I are currently debating the use of Token vs Ticket in the context of User Stories.

      I've grown up thinking that the Card portion of a User Story was:
      Card: A token (with a story title/description), used for planning and acting as a reminder to have conversations.

      Ron - says that "token" should be replaced by "ticket" because those are the magical words originally invoked by Alistair 14 yrs ago. (14 yrs ago I was just trying to wrap my head around UseCases but I digress).

      Which do you use?

      Cheers
      Mark - a human
      Agile Pain Relief Consulting | Writing
      Proud Sponsor of Agile Tour Gatineau Ottawa Nov 28, Toronto 26 and Montreal 24
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic