56359Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: New Product Owner, No Agile Experience

  • z00foodagile@gmail.com
    Dec 10, 2012
      Having just met him, all I know is that he is a Six Sigma black belt and people manager.

      Greg

      gregc <greg@...> wrote:

      Greg R.,

      There are a lot of skills that will help a product owner. Which one's to focus on depend a lot on what skills the product owner already brings to the table. Would you share with us what role your new PO was previously filling and where his skills are strongest?

      Thanks,

      -greg c.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Greg Robinson <z00foodagile@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I'm working for a team that has a new Product Owner with no Agile
      > experience. As the Scrum Master for this team, I would like to help
      > educate him quickly, but I've never been in a Product Owner role. Can
      > anyone point me in the right direction for getting this person some
      > materials, articles, training courses, etc. that will help get him off the
      > ground running?
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      > Greg

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic