56354Re: Meeting minutes for stand up meetings

  • Yenni
    Dec 7, 2012
      I'm not quite seeing why having minutes is such a bad thing. From my perspective it enables people to check back to it over the course of the day.

      There are plenty of times where items in the morning stand-up get mentioned and then need to be re-discussed later only to be forgotten about due to the fallibility of the human mind. Minutes give everyone the same information, that way only one person needs to be taking notes and can disseminate that information afterwards or post it on the wall.

      I really don't see how this is an anti-scrum practice.

      ~Yenni Brusco
    • Show all 41 messages in this topic