56281Requirement communication between dev and PO

  • changjiang1124@gmail.com
    Nov 28, 2012
      Hi there:

      I believe this is a cliche topic, but I haven't found anything satisfactory.

      PO can tell the main function via user stories, but when it comes to dev, it's not enough. Does PO have to write another document to tell the details? Like the branches of user's operation, sources of data that's showed on the pages, the consequences of actions, and etc.

      If you do so, it would slow down the progress, especially the starts. If not, how can POs make the stories clear, by clear, I mean avoid too much communication during the dev progress,  not mention some of the results of communication would cause big trouble to the code.

      Do you have some best-practise to share? Like some template or something?

      Really hope hear your thoughts.
      Thanks

      Best regards
      Chang, Jiang