56236Re: [scrumdevelopment] Well done waterfall+agile

  • RonJeffries
    Nov 16, 2012
      Hi ...

      On Nov 16, 2012, at 2:06 PM, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:

      I also understand that Agile emerged in places where the customer did
      not know what he/she wanted,

      I suggest that your understanding is not quite correct. Perhaps
      sometimes, but that's not the general case. More commonly, the customer
      DID know what they wanted, but were able to take advantage of things
      learned during development to achieve something better or sooner.

      The first XP project, still one of the best, was payroll. The customer knew EXACTLY what they wanted.
      You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough. -- William Blake

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic