56117Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Is Scrum Master a Managerial Role?

  • Joshua Partogi
    Oct 24, 2012
      Hi Ron,

      I think most people to date think that a manager is someone who has people to manage. Very shallow definition of the word manager IMHO. Scrum changes the rule of the game.

      On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM, RonJeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      Joshua,

      On Oct 24, 2012, at 11:08 AM, Joshua Partogi <joshua.java@...> wrote:

      Everyone in Scrum Team is a manager.

      Do you not see that when you go to someone whose job title includes the word "manager", they absolutely do not think that "everyone is a manager"?

      Sometimes I give myself admirable advice, but I am incapable of taking it.
      -- Mary Wortley Montagu

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic