56115Re: [scrumdevelopment] Is Scrum Master a Managerial Role?

  • Bachan Anand
    Oct 24, 2012
      If I am manager , HR would expect me to be responsible for behavior and performance of the people I am managing  , if I am not HR knows not to talk to me about it and they would need to find someone else or talk to the person itself.

      On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:

      I think it is a distinction without a purpose in the context of Scrum. The test to me is: what would I do differently if HR thinks they're a manager or not? The answer is nothing.

      On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Michael Mallete <mrmallete@...> wrote:

      a very interesting topic that started in another thread in linkedin scrum practitioners group:

      which i diverted to it's own thread:

      i say no. it makes it harder to grasp the concept of the role. rather, call it a coaching role.

      what's your take?

      salamat,
      mike mallete

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic