56046Product Owner and retrospectives

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Oct 19, 2012
      I am curious to know the different ways in which a PO can participate/not participate in a team's retrospective. Some of the ways that I can think of include

      1. PO is a participant there might be valuable input from/for PO. Also POs help might be needed to resolve some impediments beyond the scope of the team.
      2. PO can be an observer
      3. PO not being in the team's retrospective
      Is there anything else that you can think of  (may be not just PO, but someone in a position of authority e.g. Director/V.P of development) ?

      Obviously these are context dependent, but what would be the pros/cons and smells in these approaches?

      -Ram
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic