      From: Cass Dalton <cassdalton73@...>
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 6:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: JIRA - tools question

      We have started to test out GH as well.  The downside to GH over Rally and VersionOne is that GH is a plugin on top of a system that is designed as an issue tracker where the others are designed from the ground up to be Agile management tools.  The up side is that JIRA is very customizable and integrates with a large number of other tools including several SCM tools.

      On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Angelo Schneider <angelo.schneider@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      We use the greenhopper plugin for Jira.

      Works fine for planning sprints and see what is done and what not.

      Regards,

      Angelo

      Angelo Schneider OOAD/UML Angelo.Schneider@...
      Putlitzstr. 24 Patterns/FrameWorks Fon: +49 721 9812465
      76137 Karlsruhe C++/JAVA Mob: +49 172 9873893

    • Show all 47 messages in this topic