55727Re: Weakness in Product Management?

  • jamesjhawkins
    Sep 10, 2012
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Mike MacMillan <michael.j.macmillan@...> wrote:
      > One thing I've done to curb the issue of weak user stories and poor vision
      > is hire someone into the Software Engineering team as a full time coach to
      > the Product Management org. This individual helps groom backlogs, asks
      > questions that illicit deeper thought on the user experience, and then
      > assists with getting those visions onto the backlog.

      This sounds like requirements analysis to me, and I'm a big fan.

      It doesn't seem to be too much different to saying that the requirements analyst should be the Product Owner though.

      Cheers, Jim
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic