55713Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Hotline Available (Volunteers Welcome)

  • Michael James
    Sep 7, 2012
      I volunteered an hour today just to dip my toe in the water.  I figure I spend time on these mailing lists anyway, and isn't talking better than emailing?  I was half expecting Andrew Spam to call and try to sell me his book -- didn't happen.

      --mj
      (Michael)

      On Sep 6, 2012, at 8:39 PM, Derek Neighbors <derek@...> wrote:

      Adam,

      That is correct.  It is free, run by volunteers.  The donations are simply to cover phone costs, they go directly to the phone data provider.

      --
      Derek Neighbors
      Integrum Technologies

      On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:

      According to the site there is no charge to use it, but they are encouraging donations presumably to cover operating costs.

      On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM, RonJeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      Hi Derek,

      On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Derek Neighbors <derek@...> wrote:

      It currently is only English and only US phone number.  However, it will accept calls from anywhere.  We have gotten several calls from the UK.

      Is there a charge for this service?