55697Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Hotline Available (Volunteers Welcome)

  • Eduardo Cristiano Negrão
    Sep 5, 2012
      I am really interested on this, but I am in Brazil. Is this just available for people in the U.S?

      Att,

      On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM, gplfreak <derek@...> wrote:

      Have a question about using Scrum, the volunteers at the Agile Hotline are here to help. When you call the Agile Hotline you're connected to an agile practitioner who can quickly answer your question or help you find someone who can.

      You'll receive personalized attention from an actual, honest-to-goodness, caring human being. No call centers or automated systems, and the person on the other end of the phone actually cares about you and your question. Yup!...

      The next time you need to phone an agile friend, give us a call (866) 244-8656. Interested in volunteering to answer calls? Head over to http://agilehotline.com and signup.

      --
      Eduardo Cristiano Negrão - eduardocnegrao@...

      Software Engineer