55351Re: [scrumdevelopment] Like to do Scrum certification, please guide me

  • RonJeffries
    Jul 3, 2012
      Hi Steve,

      On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Steve Crago wrote:

      He also states on page 71, "Story points are a pure measure of size.  Ideal days are not."

      People keep saying things like that. I do not understand them. What is "size"? What is "complexity"? And who cares? What people are trying to do is figure out how much work to take on. That comes down to how long the stuff takes, as I see it.

      Yin and Yang I figure.
        -- Tom Jeffries

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic