55336Re: [scrumdevelopment] Like to do Scrum certification, please guide me

  • Steve Crago
    Jun 23, 2012
      +1 on Charles' recommendations.

      Study the Scrum Guide.

      Get all the books that Mike Cohn has on Agile and study them, notice I did not say read them, there is a difference.

      Read "Exploring Scrum:  The Fundamentals" by Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp.

      Attend a couple of courses, especially by Mike Cohn.  I've attended 3 of Mike's courses and they are well worth the time and money.

      After all of this, the fun really begins.  Keep studying books and attending classes, if you're not careful you'll end up learning something new everyday.

      Good luck. .... And no, I do not work for the Scrum Alliance or any of the authors/teachers that I have mentioned.... nor am I a book publisher ...

      Ciao,

      Steve
      CSM, PSM I