55133Re: [scrumdevelopment] team-based orgs/Valve software

  • Mark Levison
    May 31, 2012
      On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Jean Richardson <jean@...> wrote:

      Mark and Dave –

      Thanks for this.  Both posts are helpful, and I’ve reached out to Clint as a result.

      If anyone is aware of any other currently functioning team-based orgs in the mid- to large size, I’m all eyes on that to!

      Sorry slightly confused as to what you're asking for. This sounds like a request for a list of all case studies for any organization doing Scrum (or other Agile) process. Is that it?

      Cheers
      Mark

      --- Jean