55024Re: [scrumdevelopment] Sprint review - Too late to influence Product Backlog?

  • Humair quadri
    May 1, 2012
      hi Matt

      it seems to me that your plans from product owners are either too good or too rigid, that sprint review is not at all adding any value.

      i am interested  to  know, how they achieve such a perfect Backlog.
      How much time your team spent in pre- planning meetings?

      Regards,
      Humair CSM

      -- Sent from my mobile device --

      On May 1, 2012, at 6:18 PM, Charles Bradley - Scrum Coach CSP CSM PSM I<chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      Matt,

      Have you never, not once, had someone in the Sprint Review make a suggesting that got implemented in the following Sprint?  Not even a UI change or other cosmetic change of any kind?

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com