55001Re: [scrumdevelopment] Multiple P.O.'s / Team or Single P.O./ Team with Multiple Products ?

  • RonJeffries
    Apr 25, 2012
      Hi Michael,

      On Apr 25, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Michael Tibbert wrote:

      I am very interested in hearing others experiences how they address the situation of a team working on multiple products.

      First thing I'd like to know is "why work on multiple projects?"

      Second thing would be to hear a bit about how you do it, what your release cycles are like, and such like.
      You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough. -- William Blake

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic