54968Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Looking for Advise on Standup, burndown, and tracking progress

  • Dave Rooney
    Apr 16 1:53 PM
      On 12-04-16 3:38 PM, tony_t_tubbs wrote:
      ...we feel we've exhausted all avenues of help and scoped things down to the minimum we need to enter the market.

      Have you heard about or read The Lean Startup?  May be worth having a look:

      http://theleanstartup.com/

      As Ron said, what you (your org) believe to be the minimum quite likely isn't.  What criteria were used to determine "the minimum to enter the market"?  How does the product management group measure whether their assertions are correct or not (and to what degree)?

      Dave...
      Dave Rooney | Agile Coach and Co-founder
      Westboro Systems - Agile Coaching, Training, Organizational Transformation.
      Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Phone: +1.855.AGILE123 (244.5312)

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic