54863Scrum Implementation for Re-Engineering projects

  • animgpt
    Apr 12, 2012
      I am looking for information on implementing scrum on re-engineering projects.
      My project has a legacy code without any documentation. Code needs to be read, understood, and recoded in a newer technology. I don't have a product backlog, no idea of estimate for each module, etc. unless code is digged into.
      I am finding lots of difficulties in implementing scrum on such a project.
      Anyone who has used scrum on similar project, please suggest.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic