54103Re: [scrumdevelopment] Implementation of Scrum

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Feb 1, 2012

      Mike Cohn (mountaingoatsoftware.com) has a couple of presentations( under cc v3 license) on agile, scrum, user stories, and agile estimation and planning (sorry , not near a computer and hence unable yui get you the links)

      I suggest you customize your presentation with some interactive games so that they have fun when learning lean + agile/scrum principles (innovationgames.com, tastycupcakes.org, http://www.gogamestorm.com)

      Also have some score buffer, thats something I find very useful when doing a workshop

      Good luck.
      Ram

      On Feb 1, 2012 7:33 PM, "Eduardo Cristiano Negrão" <eduardocnegrao@...> wrote:

      Hello guys!

      I am starting my career of Scrum Coach and I will do my first training in a company which is interested in to implement Scrum in its process. But, there are so many employees that have been worked with tradicional methods for more than 15 years.

      The structure of the company is quite hierarquical and the most people have no idea about what is Scrum.

      My goal: I have just one day available for the training 20 people there and I hope to explore the major concepts and also convince the most people I can about the benefits in change their minds from a defined process into an empirical process. So, these people probably can spread these ideas to their coleagues and help the company to succeed on this implementation.

      The company is basicaly focused on building new features and doing maintainance tasks for its ERP products wich it sells for its customers.

      The bottom line is: I will appreciate so much the collaborations you can give me about what to teach in this training in order to achieve my goal. I know there are so many experienced Scrum Coachs in this group that could help me.

      I await your return and thank you all for the attention.

      Sincerely,

      --
      Eduardo Cristiano Negrão - eduardocnegrao@...

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic