52790Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Story point estimating - ideal time vs relative scale

  • Peter Stevens
    Oct 7, 2011
      On 07.10.11 17:50, Joe wrote:

      I would DEFINITELY do story points.

      Ideal hours do not actually communicate effort well (people won't agree what an ideal hour really means)..

      Hi Joe,

      I would too. My first Product Owner was a paying customer. And I really did not want him to get the idea in his head that he should pay for 'Ideal hours' instead of 'elapsed hours'. Could be embarrassing. ;-)

      Cheers,

      Peter

      --
      Peter Stevens
      Scrum Trainer & Coach

      Switzerland: direct: +41 44 586 6450     cell: +41 79 422 6722
      USA:         direct: +1 202 657 6450
      World:       skype:  peterstev

      blog:        http://scrum-breakfast.com

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic