52773Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum for OS development company

  • Adam Sroka
    Oct 5, 2011

      OS development is hard, and Scrum is not a silver bullet. There are most likely several problems you need to solve, and it is likely that Scrum solves some but not all of them.

      However, it does not follow that Scrum will not work for you. You need to examine what you are doing and find small changes that will improve it, with or without Scrum.

      On Sep 27, 2011 6:14 AM, "Pankaj Gupta" <synopsys_pankaj@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > My seniors says that SCRUM is notĀ applicableĀ for OS development companies and it does work very well with Web based or for small product development(s).
      >
      > I'm interested to know the names of OS development companies who successfully implemented SCRUM.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Pankaj
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic