      From: Pankaj Gupta <synopsys_pankaj@...>
      To: "scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com" <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 3:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum for OS development company

      OS = Operating System.

      -Pankaj

      From: Sean Corfield <seancorfield@...>
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 28 September 2011 10:31 PM

      On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Pankaj Gupta <synopsys_pankaj@...> wrote:
      My seniors says that SCRUM is not applicable for OS development companies and it does work very well with Web based or for small product development(s).

      OS = Operating System? Open Source? Off Shore?
      --
      Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
      Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/

      "Perfection is the enemy of the good."