52764Re: Training for all scrum members

  • Emma Garland
    Oct 3, 2011

      Thanks everyone for your replies. I took a lot from the answers, and fed back to my team who took on board all the replies.

      I think essentially it is apparent that we need more agile training, to establish a common vocabulary, and make sure everyone is up to scratch with scrum. It was also an interesting idea to have a team library and to get a consultant in to train us for a few days. I summarized the main points and look forward to us rolling out some of the ideas over the coming sprints.

      Thanks
      Emma

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic