52759Re: Scrum masters: Consistency Vs Variety - what do you do?

  • gwen.vaughan@rocketmail.com
    Oct 3, 2011
      Hi, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for replying to my question. The team I am in talked about the responses I had and there was a general acknowledgement of how tough being a good scrum master can be & the Scrum Master check list really shows that! I found lots of other replies useful too - a lot of the issues you can run into when your team is functioning well but your organisation isn't all that ready for agile are things which we have encountered and it like 'Ah yeah, that's us!'.
      Also it is great to see how passionate everyone in this group is about agile and scrum - I'm glad I've joined!
      Thanks again, Gwen