52378Re: [scrumdevelopment] How do we enforce the team to run CMMI process without authority?

  • Sameh Zeid
    Sep 2, 2011
      In CMMI, the Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) is in-charge of
      process improvement instead of empowering the teams to arrive at their
      own process. The SEPG facilitate the creation of the defined process
      that should be followed by various teams.

      From my view CMMI disregards the empiricism of the software process and
      stress on defining the software process.

      Sameh
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic