52350Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Master and the knowledge of the product

  • RonJeffries
    Sep 1 6:10 AM
      Hello Gabriel,

      On Aug 30, 2011, at 9:38 PM, Gabriel Taz wrote:

      The Scrum Master needs to know about the product or only put focus in the process. I understand that is not necesary that he / she needs knowledge about the product, but I want confirm this. If the answer is "yes", what is the level of the knowledge that he/she needs to have?

      Seems to me that more knowledge is always better ...

      Yin and Yang I figure.
        -- Tom Jeffries

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic