51826Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Is Facebook a Scrum Shop?

  • Michael James
    Jul 11, 2011
      On Jul 9, 2011, at 4:57 AM, Ron Jeffries wrote:

      > Hello, Bachan. On Saturday, July 9, 2011, at 2:08:22 AM, you
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Very interested in knowing who those CSTs .
      >
      > Mere sarcasm, Bachan. You may rest easy.

      Ron, I still haven't met any CSTs who claim Scrum is the only way to be agile, or that agility is more important than effectiveness. If you haven't either, it would be gracious of you to lay off the unkind words.

      --mj
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic