51795Re: Technical Tasks in the Product Backlog

  • PAUL
    Jul 1, 2011
      Hi Charles,

      I must admit I've got an admiration for Moa Tse-tung. The long march and ridding China of foriegn occupation, both very impressive. He lost his way though in his later years. The cultural revolution stands out as a particular low point.

      Thanks for the reference. It won't surprise you that as someone who still programs myself, that I totally agree with Mike Beedle. Telling people to do incremental and iterative software development, without telling them how to stave off the dreaded exponential cost of change curve, is tantamount to setting them up to fail IMHO.

      Interestingly you buy Ken's argument. Do you mind sharing why?

      Regards,

      Paul.