51519Re: [scrumdevelopment] Sprint Planning - Sprint Length

  • Rohan Sarker
    May 31, 2011
      We select Sprint Length = 7 Days, 15 Days, 30 Days depends upon the
      Work you are doing while implementing the User Stories and the Backup
      of Data in DAT / TAPES & Sprint Planning Time Duration Dpends upon
      Team Skillsets, Leadership Skillsets, Intelligence of Planning Tool
      Used, Chip Intelligence Used for Closed-Loop Monitoring, etc

      When our work is to develop CHIPS what matters how much intelligence
      we are putting on it and on it success or fail rate and this has some
      correlation with Sprint Length and generally we see if the CHIP Talks
      too much out of the context and for long we blame it on failed
      TRANSISTORS......

      Regards
      Rohan Sarker
      +917278539338
      +913324288069

      On 6/1/11, Michael James <mj4scrum@...> wrote:
      > On May 31, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Ron Jeffries wrote:
      >
      >> Yes, they will. In fact, that's kind of the point. There is no time
      >> to mess around, you have to actually do the stuff right.
      >
      > Yes.
      >
      > --mj

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic