51492Re: [scrumdevelopment] anti-user stories

  • Adam Sroka
    May 31, 2011
      LOL. I guess it's time for a new password ;-)

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Michael James <mj4scrum@...> wrote:

      I always imagined Adam Sroka as kind of a technical wizard. If *he* can get hacked, none of us are safe.

      At least now we know his billing rate.

      Has anyone ever tried expressing security stories from the antagonist's perspective? "As a hacker, I want to spoof your GMail account so I can promote my scam." I remember Mike Cohn talking about this in his book. This seems like a way to get business people to prioritize security requirements higher than the way they're usually expressed.

      --mj
      https://training.csfe.collab.net/sf-images/training/scrum/intro/Intro_to_scrum.htm

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic