      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bachan Anand
      Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:51 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Release management in Scrum

      Hi Sharmila ,

      Who is the consumer of the release plan and who is responsible to coming up with the plan ?

      Bachan

      On May 16, 2011, at 10:42 PM, "Sharmila D" <sharmila.patwardhan@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      We are executing our projects Scrum way. We have releases for product, but the problem is for the next release planning we need some analysis for stories to give coarse estimates.

      Since there is back to back release, we come to a dead lock situation wherein we have spillovers and support for earlier release.
      The senior developer is always working on support and consultation for spill-overs. And when we start with the next release, release plan for the new work is always postponed as analysis is not done and release cannot be planned. So release planning for new release happens only mid-way after completing spillovers.

      How do we solve this deadlock….

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic