50248Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Refactoring type work in Scrum

  • Chuck B
    Feb 3, 2011
      Less capable at the old technology thus making it harder to convert.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 3, 2011, at 7:51 AM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      Hello, charles_bradley_scrum_coach. On Thursday, February 3,
      2011, at 9:35:16 AM, you wrote:

      > In that case, I might say, "Depending on how long you wait, N
      > could turn into 1.5N, 2N, or 3N. Right now the team is very quick
      > at doing this conversion due to the skillset of the team and the
      > fact that we've been doing a lot of this type of conversion
      > lately. As time moves on, the team will most likely lose some of
      > the old technology knowledge or familiarity, so N could turn into
      > 1.3N, 1.5N, 2N, 3N, etc, depending on how long you wait."

      So despite the fact that this new framework is so wonderful, and the
      fact that the team will be working on it all the time in the active
      parts of the product, you are planning to become less capable?

      I'm not buying it.

      Make it real or else forget about it -- Carlos Santana

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic