50240Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Break from sprinting - a strategy sprint [2 Attachments]

    Feb 2, 2011
      Hello, Roy. On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, at 9:03:44 PM, you
      wrote:

      > Ron's latest barb about finding employment in the food industry
      > was just a little too bitchy for me.

      It is a bit hard to see why you would take that personally, since I
      said the following. Note, in particular, my use of the word *I*,
      throughout.

      > Now then. What would I do, faced with this opportunity?
      >
      > One possibility: Refactor ...
      >
      > Another possibility: Strangle ...
      >
      > Yet another possibility: Build a new system ...
      >
      > Absent any of those possibilities, I'd consider finding gainful
      > employment in food services.

      I believe also that the yahoo group strips all attachments, so you
      might want to post links to the material you kindly offered.

      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
      The important thing is to not stop questioning. --Albert Einstein
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic