50233RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Break from sprinting - a strategy sprint

  • Roy Morien
    Feb 2 6:03 PM
    I have tried to make a contribution to this group, and I do hope that I have had some success.

    But I am now a little tired of the snipes and barbs that my offerings seem to elicit.

    So, I have decided to retire from the field and cease to participate in this group. This may be interpreted as me throwing a hissy fit, or taking my bat and ball and going home, or whatever other motive you may ascribe ... but it doesn't matter.

    Ron's latest barb about finding employment in the food industry was just a little too bitchy for me.

    So, as the saying is "he was a good cook, as good cooks go, and as good cooks go, he went".

    I have attached a couple of files to this final email, for the information of anyone who is interested ... one is a summary set of slides of my various publications and presentations, the other is the full paper I published about adopting agile methods in student projects. Read them if you will, ignore them if you have found my writing to be tedious and only worthy of someone who should be employed at MacDonalds (where, I must say, I have often found friendly, efficient service, so I really don't mean any insult to those good folk).

    Regards,
    Roy Morien

  • Show all 19 messages in this topic