      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: chuck-lists2@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:12:03 -0800
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scheduling Defect Fixes

      Roy,

      Do you have a section of your course dedicated to defect prevention?  If so, what techniques do you teach?

      Many in the "Agile" and "agile" movements have tried to shift the focus to be more on defect prevention and less on defect detection. Do you cover that topic at all?  If so, what do you teach on that topic?

      Charles