49694Re: [scrumdevelopment] Free Magazines for qualified

  • Dorin Ioan Marinca
    Jan 5, 2011
      spam reported at least 4-6 times.
      is it a moderator who spams or why is this still a member?

      On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 14:37, Anthony Parker <anthony.parker174@...> wrote:

      Friends,
      I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer, business, telecom, pharma, electronics, feed & beverage, laser, photonics, chip, offshoring and what not, magazines like Oracle, Queue, Business Managements, Biopharm International, Software magazine, Telecommunication magazine, Via satellite.... This may help you tooo

      Free Whitepapers & Reports go here :

      For all magazines go here:
      ALL MAGAZINES

      One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.
      Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic