49686Re: User Story Examples

  • charles_bradley_scrum_coach
    Jan 4, 2011
      Ron might have wrote the memo, but I signed it too. Ok, I didn't sign it, but I yell it at the top of my lungs to anyone who asks about User Stories. :-)

      Carlton, I'm sorry I don't have anything to share and I'm super busy right now. It's a dream of mine to one day have a website and/or book with lots of good User Story Examples. I'm currently writing a blog post called "User Story Traps."

      Carlton, *please*, if you are training your folks on User Stories, *please* remind them that a User Story consists of 3 parts. Without any one of them, a team will not yield the full benefits of User Stories. See Ron's memo for the 3 parts.

      btw, Here is Ron's memo:
      http://xprogramming.com/articles/expcardconversationconfirmation/

      Charles Bradley

      > Hello, Roy. On Friday, December 31, 2010, at 12:09:57 AM, you
      > wrote:
      >
      > > That's odd, Ron, because you wrote it.
      >
      > The /written/ part of a user story, which seems to be what the OP is
      > asking to see, is a few words on a card.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic