      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: ronjeffries@...
      Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:06:07 -0500
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: User Story Examples

      Hello, Roy. On Friday, December 31, 2010, at 12:09:57 AM, you
      wrote:

      > That's odd, Ron, because you wrote it.

      The /written/ part of a user story, which seems to be what the OP is
      asking to see, is a few words on a card.

      The communication of a user story needs to go beyond a few words on
      a card. That does not seem to me to be the current topic.

      There is no award for "being XP". There is an award for doing the
      right combination of practices: success.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic