49509Re: Agile team member loss

  • scrumnoob
    Dec 6, 2010
      Not sure how big a problem this is, but maybe after a short amount of time it will become apparent that actually there maybe opportunities for others to demonstrate how they also have some of these attributes......

      I have always through it dangerous to have people who we cannot do without. Not saying you are in this boat, but I am unsure as to the psychological impact of a colleague leaving. Unles it through death, redundancy etc....

      Any more background?

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Rafael Nascimento <rafaelnascimento.rj@...> wrote:

      > Hi people!
      >
      > I need to know how could I coach a team through the process of losing one of
      > its highly collaborative member.
      > I'd like to minimize the psychological and motivational impacts. Any
      > suggestions?
      >
      > Best regards!
      > Rafael Nascimento

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic