49476Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Keeping cross-cutting tasks visible (without technical stories)

    Dec 2, 2010
      Hello, peterskeide. On Thursday, December 2, 2010, at 6:25:41 AM,
      you wrote:

      > I think you have some good points here. Like you, I feel that
      > sometimes "baking in" some technical work in a User Story is like
      > hiding information, especially if the technical issues and the
      > User Story are unrelated.

      I would not recommend that. I don't know anyone who would.

      If you don't push something beyond its boundary of usefulness
      how do you find where that boundary is? -- Martin Fowler
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic