49463Re: [scrumdevelopment] Anyone recommend an XP-equivalent of the SixPagesAboutScrum Guide available from Collabnet?
- Nov 30, 2010http://xprogramming.com/xpmag/whatisxp
On 30/11/2010 7:34 PM, Doug Shelton wrote:I've seen some good Scrum and KanBan "Quick Guides" out there, but nothing the same for XP. I've articulated XP - based on some of the seminal books out there - as consisting of several core practices, including:
(1) Use of “User Stories” for requirements
(2) Development-to-shipping-product iteration lengths of 1 or 2 weeks
(3) (Unit) Test-Driven Development: TDD
(4) (Acceptance) Test-Driven Development: ATDD
(5) Continuous, iterative refactoring during the iteration
(6) Pair Programming
(7) Continuous Build Integration
Assuming there isn't a good definitive XP "Quick Guide" or web site definition posted out there already, does this look right?
R. Douglas Shelton, PMP, CSM
Yahoo IM: dshelton94501
Linked-In URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rdouglasshelton
- << Previous post in topic