48799Re: Difficulties in convincing the management to follow scrum as the framework

  • JackM
    Oct 5, 2010
      The best thing to do is to send your director the link to a great video. There is one that Ken Schwabber gave to google. It's on google tech talk at

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7230144396191025011#

      I always find that it becomes more compelling when the message is delivered by one of the Agile greats.

      Hope this helps
      Jack
      www.agilebuddy.com
      blog.agilebuddy.com

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Venkatesh Kumar Mallingarajan <mvenkatesh_kumar@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I face difficulties in convincing my management to follow agile methodology using scrum.
      >
      > To be more detail. For the past years our company follows a kind of agile methodology which is not a complete agile. Also not successful in completing the project plan as there are lot of customer issues that has to be addressed immediately on that day.
      >
      > Since I completed Scrum Master training recently I tried to explain my Director about the framework. But management is not in a position to hear about the new changes.
      >
      > I would like to seek help from you guys how you all started the new changes in your career. Any suggestions are welcome. Please share your experience for me.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Thanks & Regards
      > Venkatesh

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic