48203Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: What to do when the team is not firing on all cylinders?

    Sep 1, 2010
      Hello, Roy. On Wednesday, September 1, 2010, at 12:25:43 AM, you
      wrote:

      > Of course, the question of how efficient and effective the
      > developers are does arise. And how can we measure that efficiency
      > and effectiveness. And how can we evaluate it, for the purpose of improvement.

      Is there some way to measure efficiency and effectiveness for teams
      all of whose work /is/ in-sprint?

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Yin and Yang I figure.
      -- Tom Jeffries