48029How to have a conversation about Agile with the CFO?

  • drc@outformations.com
    Aug 18, 2010

      I'm about to have a meeting with the CFO of the company where I'm supporting a scrum adoption.

      I'm curious what you think might be interesting or important questions or concerns to raise with her as part of that conversation?

      What has been your experience with making the advantages (and disadvantages) of scrum visible to the "C" level folks in your organization?

      Thanks in advance for your comments and thoughts!

      -- David Chilcott
      Outformations, Inc.

      Keep Breathing.  Tell the Truth.  Be Fearless.  Choose Love.   Embrace the Mystery.
      Email: drc@...
      Voice: 510.655.7122
      Skype: DavidChilcott
      Twitter: DavidChilcott
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/DavidRChilcott
      LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/DavidChilcott
      Ask me about the Outformations Agile Enterprise JumpStart

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic