47695Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: First Certified Scrum Master Course in New Delhi on August 12 & 13'2010

    Jul 21, 2010
      Hello, Anurag. On Tuesday, July 20, 2010, at 9:45:18 PM, you
      wrote:

      > Could you be more specific in elaborating how a location would
      > make people a better CSM as now that you have now shifted your
      > value preposition from "First" to a better location after heavy
      > hammering on your first post by me?

      Please take this subject offline.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure,
      what you do not understand. --Leonardo da Vinci
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic